Please find details regarding the return and refund policies for Pitney Bowes below. We encourage you to leave a
comment regarding your experience requesting a return or refund from Pitney Bowes so others can benefit from what
Refund or Credit?
Your method of payment will determine whether you receive an account credit or a refund check. A refund request may not be needed since you can transfer funds back to your account.
Important: Depleting the funds from your account will affect all operations drawing from said account. Please be sure that your refund does not deplete your funds if you have other equipment linked to the account.
To ensure a smooth refund/credit transaction, please review the following categories to determine the best action to take:
- Hardware related
- Supplies related
- Refund of unused account funds
- Refund due to legal activities (bankruptcies, receiverships, etc.).
- Miscellaneous refund requests
Once the request is processed, you will receive a confirmation email indicated on the refund request. Should your request need further detailed attention, we will alert you via the same email address.
- Refunds typically take two weeks to process and will be sent to the primary address on file.
- Be sure to cancel any automatic funds transfer programs you may be enrolled in if you are closing your account.
- Any funds received via promotions or other means are nonrefundable.