Please find details regarding the return and refund policies for Famous Footwear below. We encourage you to leave a
comment regarding your experience requesting a return or refund from Famous Footwear so others can benefit from what
In-Store Return Policy
- Bring the credit card used for the merchandise.
- Bring the merchandise to be returned in its’ original packaging.
- Bring one of the following: the original receipt, the confirmation email, or the original packing receipt.
- Bring a valid picture ID – U.S. state driver’s license, state ID, laser visa, or military ID; Canadian provincial driver’s license or provincial ID; passport; Mexican voter registration card or driver’s license; or Japanese driver’s license.
Customers can choose a refund for the purchase price or an in-store merchandise credit. Merchandise purchased using debit card, cash, or check is eligible for a cash refund, but credit card purchases will be returned back to the credit card used in the purchase.
Online Return Policy
Regular store purchases must be returned in-store. Online returns are only available for online purchases and home deliveries.
- Send the merchandise in its’ original brand packaging.
- Place merchandise, the original packing slip, and a completed copy of the return form (HERE) in the shipping box.
- Ship package to: (INSERT SHIPPING ADDRESS)
- It’s recommended to use an insured parcel or otherwise traceable shipping method.
Shipping charges are customer-paid and non-refundable.
Once the warehouse receives the merchandise, it will be inspected. Returns may be rejected if the merchandise does not meet inspection standards, regardless of receipt.
Refunds are processed within 10 days and are refunded via the form of payment used in purchasing the merchandise. An email confirmation will be delivered once the return is received and processed. It may take the credit card company an additional two to ten business days to post the applied credit.
Returns Without Original Receipt
Unworn merchandise returned without receipt may be eligible for either an exchange or in-store credit at the current price of the item; any difference in price will be the buyer’s responsibility. All returns are at the merchandiser’s discretion.