Please find details regarding the return and refund policies for Bloomingdales below. We encourage you to leave a
comment regarding your experience requesting a return or refund from Bloomingdales so others can benefit from what
- In order to return your items, they must be in clean and unused condition with their designer tags attached. Bring back your merchandise in the package you bought it in.
- Return items you purchased online along with the accompanying invoices and your receipts to a Bloomingdale’s department store. You may not return these items to a Bloomingdale’s outlet store.
- Any item you ship back must be securely packed and include the invoice/packing slip and preaddressed shipping label that came in the package that was delivered to you. Fill out the accompanying Return Form. If you are missing your preaddressed shipping label, please call customer service at 1-800-777-0000.
- Bloomingdale’s does not refund shipping and handling charges. It generally takes at least 7 business days to process returns and issue refunds.
- To return your electronic gift card for a refund, take this item with the full value on it along with the accompanying receipt to any Bloomingdale’s store location. To avoid having your refund reduced, return any B-Money cards that came with your purchase.
- You have 5 years to return any mattress you buy. If you are not satisfied, please call 1-800-323-7857.