Please find details regarding the return and refund policies for Bass Pro Shops below. We encourage you to leave a
comment regarding your experience requesting a return or refund from Bass Pro Shops so others can benefit from what
- Six pay orders can only be returned to the Catalog Returns Department. Retail stores can not accept Six Pay Order item(s) for Returns.
- If item(s) was purchased at a Bass Pro Shop retail location, you may return the item(s) within 60 days from the purchase date. Item(s) may be returned in person or mailed to the retail store location, also item(s) can be mailed/shipped to the Catalog Returns Department.
- Returns in Person : Upon entering Bass Pro Shop please approach the Greeter’s Desk to get merchandise checked. Once checked proceed to the Customer Relations Desk for processing. Must bring PICTURE ID. IF no PICTURE ID is available only an even exchange will be offered.
- Mailing Returns to either store location or Catalog Retuns Department. Please include a copy of receipt/invoice with your Name, Address, Phone Number, and brief description of why the item(s) is being returned , exchanged or refunded. Bass Pro Shop recommends using USPS insured for mailing/shipping item(s) for your protection.
- If a receipt/invoice reflects cash or check refund is approved. If receipt/invoice reflects credit card charge ,then your card will receive a credit for the amount.
- If you do not have a receipt/invoice you may be issued an exact exchange of merchandise.
- Other Return Restrictions Apply. Please contact your local Bass Pro Shop for additional information.
BASS PRO SHOP CUSTOMER RETURNS.
2300 E. Turner Street Suite R
Springfield MO 65898